EZYDRAIN INSTALL PAGE
BEFORE YOU START:
EzyDrain is made to suit most floor wastes, however there maybe some stuff hindering the results of your installation, Please note a few of the things that may cause issues, and solutions to these problems. Click here for PDF of Installation Guide
CAUTION! DO NOT PLACE YOUR HAND OR WRIST PAST YOUR FLOOR WASTE AS IT MAY GET LODGED. ONLY INSERT YOUR FINGERS INTO FLOOR WASTE TO INSTALL
HOW TO FIT THE EZYDRAIN TWIN FIN
1. Ensure the twin fin is complete with base and flap top inserted and securely locked into position. You may install the base separately for hard to reach areas.
2. Remove the grill from your floor waste and clean any debris or dirt away with a brush, cloth or sandpaper if necessary to prepare the pipe.
3. Insert the EzyDrain holding it on a 180º angle (side on) as shown. For a firm grip, place two fingers through the lid then straighten and level the EzyDrain by tilting one corner. Fit the flap top lid if removed previously for installation.
4. Allow the upper fins to lay neatly on the interior of the pipe. To ensure the fitting is at optimum performance level pull the EzyDrain up towards you by placing your two fingers into the core and raise it to 1cm above the desired final position.
5. Press your EzyDrain down 1cm to the desired level in your pipe. This extra fitting procedure guarantees the bottom fin to curl correctly forming a tight “ring like” seal against the wall of the pipe.
6. Finally Check your EzyDrain flap top lid is locked into the base securely before replacing your floor waste grill.
HOW TO FIT THE EZYDRAIN HARD BOTTOM
1. Remove the grill from your floor waste and clean any debris or dirt away with a brush, cloth or sandpaper if necessary to prepare the pipe.
2. Hold the EzyDrain. Separate base from flap top lid with a gentle twist motion to release lock.
3. Insert the EzyDrain hard base ring by holding it on a 180 angle (side on) as shown below. To ensure an easy fit, align the gasket ring of the lower base to fit into the groove of the floor grate as shown if possible.
4. For a firm grip, place two fingers through the mouth of the hard bottom base base ring and insert into the ring into your pipe. Ensure you have the correct top of the ring facing upwards.
5. Once level, place the flap top lid of the EzyDrain onto the base and twist top until locked securely.
6. You press the EzyDrain downwards into your pipe to the desired height in your pipe or lift up higher into your pipe by placing your fingers through the centre cavity and pulling upwards.
7. Finally check your EzyDrain flap top lid is locked into the base securely before replacing your floor waste grill.
QUICK CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Check your EzyDrain once or twice a year for maintenance and cleaning. There is no need to remove the base from your waste pipe as the core can be disengaged and removed for cleaning and inspection to ensure all parts are working correctly before replacement.